1. 1 in 78 women with ovaries will develop Ovarian Cancer (OC) in her lifetime.
2. Only 20% of all cases are found early, meaning in stage I or II; if the cancer is caught in stage III or higher, the 5-year survival rate can be as low as 28%
3. Ovarian cancer ranks fifth in cancer deaths among women and causes more deaths than any other gynecological cancer.
4. Studies show that women often complain of symptoms of OC long before being diagnosed with OC.
5. Women reporting symptoms of OC to their health care providers are often dismissed as the presentation can mimic symptoms of other issues or even of physical changes due to peri-menopause or menopause.
We use tools, such as cookies and pixels, to provide essential services and functions for our site, as well as to collect data on how visitors interact with our site, products and services. By simply continuing to use this site, you consent to us using these tools for advertising and analysis purposes. This site is not a part of the Facebook or Instagram website or Meta Platforms, Inc. Additionally, this site is not endorsed by Meta Platforms, Inc. in any way.
By submitting your personal information on our website or marketing forms, you agree to receive future marketing emails or phone calls from our team. You will always have the option to opt-out of any email or marketing communications.